Tt eSPORTS PYRRHUS

col.phantom

I bought the dasher pad when it first came out, like 4 years ago, it was a deffective pad, it had way too much friction, the mouse was very hard to move so i gave it away to a friend. Then I got an steelseries qck+ and it was way better in every aspect, specially the frction aspect which is the MOST important aspect of a pad IMO. 

Then I bought a phyrrus for a friend and I was very surprised, it is like my qck but faster, much better friction (lower), this pad is just awesome and it kills every other similar pad, it is fast, all black for better tracking, it has a big sized version, it is very inexpensive and it feels rugged, well put together.

My only concern is the long term durability, I just tried this pad for 1 day and it worked flawlessly, I hope it can keep working like that for a long time.

I would say this pad is the best tt esports product.

Thanks for the feedback. All our mousepads have been designed with different aspects in mind and not every mousepad is the right for everyone. That is why we offer a diversity in our mousepad range.

Keep us posted about your experience with the Pyrrhus. I am using the White-Ra version of the Pyrrhus for about 6 months now and really like the feel.

Guest Tt Paul

I bought the dasher pad when it first came out, like 4 years ago, it was a deffective pad, it had way too much friction, the mouse was very hard to move so i gave it away to a friend. Then I got an steelseries qck+ and it was way better in every aspect, specially the frction aspect which is the MOST important aspect of a pad IMO. 

Then I bought a phyrrus for a friend and I was very surprised, it is like my qck but faster, much better friction (lower), this pad is just awesome and it kills every other similar pad, it is fast, all black for better tracking, it has a big sized version, it is very inexpensive and it feels rugged, well put together.

My only concern is the long term durability, I just tried this pad for 1 day and it worked flawlessly, I hope it can keep working like that for a long time.

I would say this pad is the best tt esports product.

Hi, col.phantom

Not sure what types of game you play the most but if you would like to give a try on  aluminum mouse pad since it can give you a low friction. However, aluminum mouse pad is heavier and not easy to carry around. So if you ever plan to get another new mouse pad, please take Tt eSPORTS DRACONEM aluminum based mouse pad into your consideration.