Core P8 - buying extra hard drive trays for back of case?

Bigboy2k

Hi,

I just got a Core P8 tower and love it but I have a small problem. On the back of the case there are 3 HDD flat brackets to install your HDDs. Well I have 6 HDDs, 3 - 3.5 and 3 - 2.5. In the manual it shows that you can have a total of 6 HDD flat brackets in the back of the case but the case only comes with 3 of them. Where can I buy more of these flat HDD brackets? I have searched everywhere but can't find them on sale anywhere. Can someone please help me so I can buy more of these? Thank you!

I have attached pictures to show what I am referring to.

Screenshot_20210124-162416_Drive.jpg

Screenshot_20210124-162326_Drive.jpg

• Bigboy2k changed the title to Core P8 - buying extra hard drive trays for back of case?
  • 5 months later...

I'm wondering the same thing, ThermalTake website doesn't seem to have them available even, surely there must be a place to buy them?  Otherwise, what's the purpose in allowing for 6 plates if only 3 are available, do I need to buy a whole other case to get 3 more plates?

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I have not gotten any response from Thermatake.

Their website doesn´t have the "HDD plates", nor are they available on local Thermaltake resellers.

Thisa is rerally annoying... the manual shows 6 places for HDDs or SSDs

But you can´t buy them anywhere.   The WHOLE idea with a BIG open chassis is that you should b e able to build and add stuff.

• 2 months later...

So I actually received an email back from TT about these plates.... they no longer make them (supposedly) and I was directed to look on ebay and other third party websites. 

Lame af imo

Ps I plan to make a print file for 3d printing. It won't be metal obviously but should accommodate hdds in place of the originals.