mouse ideas

col.phantom

Hello, I wanted to give some ideas for a new mouse, I have some experience with gaming mouse so i think I could be useful.

1. pmw3310 sensor, with adjustable lift off distance and adjustable x/y axis in steps of 50 dpi, this is the best sensor on the market and it would be a very flexible mouse with those features.

2. mcu with storage capacity for 2 profiles with macros at least.

3. use the black elemtent shell, it is a nice designed shape and it would be ambidiextrous so it would be very flexible

4. 6 buttons, 2 main clicks with 20M omroms, 1 wheel with optical encoder, and 3 function buttons, 2 behind the wheel and 1 in the front.

5. no lights or weights, just pure performance and speed, and that would keep the price down.

The idea is to make a mouse that can compete with mice like the mionix avior 7000 or steelseries rival, but under 40usd, it would be one of the best on the market for competitive rts, moba or fps gaming.

Guest Tt Tony

Hello, I wanted to give some ideas for a new mouse, I have some experience with gaming mouse so i think I could be useful.

1. pmw3310 sensor, with adjustable lift off distance and adjustable x/y axis in steps of 50 dpi, this is the best sensor on the market and it would be a very flexible mouse with those features.

3. use the black elemtent shell, it is a nice designed shape and it would be ambidiextrous so it would be very flexible

4. 6 buttons, 2 main clicks with 20M omroms, 1 wheel with optical encoder, and 3 function buttons, 2 behind the wheel and 1 in the front.

5. no lights or weights, just pure performance and speed, and that would keep the price down.

The idea is to make a mouse that can compete with mice like the mionix avior 7000 or steelseries rival, but under 40usd, it would be one of the best on the market for competitive rts, moba or fps gaming.

Hey there,

Tt eSPORTS took your ideas into considerations, we appreciate you sharing your ideas with us!

Tony

Tt eSPORTS

• 1 month later...

Love the detailed thought you have provided to us. The Tt eSports team I know will be taking notes!