TT Pure ARGB Sync Fans - Mainboard Signal Bridge Cable "cable E" better made alternatives?

TekGamer

Other than the 3 case fans (1x120mm ARGB Sync and 2x200mm ARGB Sync) included in my TT View 51 ARGB Black Case, I have two other sets of case fans:

- 2 x Exhaust Fans on Top of Chassis (connected to the same Mainboard Signal Bridge Cable ("cable E"):

- 3 x Intake Fans on Side of Chassis (connected to the same Mainboard Signal Bridge Cable ("cable E"):

My issue in with the Mainboard Signal Bridge Cable included that I am using to one of the two connections to my JRAINBOW connector on my MSI MEG Z490 GodLike Motherboard.  I am using JRAINBOW2 (closest to the CPU Water Block) for the ARGB control of my MSI MAG CoreLiquid 360R AIO and JRAINBOW1 for all the TT ARGB case fans

I have one of these to provide my a JRAINBOW splitter for all my case fans to provide multiple connections.

The issue I have the Mainboard Signal Bridge Cable ("cable E") has a very thin connector, while the RGB Splitter Cable is a thicker connector, and the two together do no make a solid connection.  Even if I tap them together with black electrical tape, the connecting is still very touchy! (you tap on it and the RGB light on the fans connected to that "cable E" go off.

Here are some photos....

TT Mainboard Signal Bridge Cable 30-pin (female) connector connector ("cable e" that is included with the Pure ARGB fans)

TT.Mainboard.Signal.Bridge.Cable.Connection.thumb.jpg.41d8eb575af4e7769898e02ad3c2a37d.jpg

CM RGB Spilter Cable (male) connector:

CM_RGB.Spilter.Cable.Connector.jpg.49264cfc2bfced1bfd2e639c4eb6f5a3.jpg

The two cables connected together:

RGB.control.connection.thumb.jpg.041829741d7d83b0ca22dc20814d3904.jpg

"cable E", in my opinion, could have been made so much better.  The Mainboard Signal Bridge Cable (3-pin connector) coming off  RGB control board that the 3 case fans included with the TT View 51 Chassis is a much better made connector that what comes with the premium sleeved cables with the TT ARGB Sync Fans.

My main question is there a alternative to the TT Mainboard Signal Bridge Cable "cable E" that comes with TT Pure ARGB Sync Fans that would make a more solid connection? 

Update: I decided to go a completely different route and abandon the Mainboard Signal Bridge (3-pin connector) extension cable ("Cable E") from the TT Pure ARGB fan kits all together and opted to connect the RGB control cable on all 5 fans in series, then connected the smaller 3-pin cable directly to LED OUT connector on fan control board on my TT View 51 ARGB Black Chassis.  Circled in green in the picture below.

5V_ARGB.Control.Board.JPG.bc15593149e521a9ad5b15835e5f1eab.JPG