Another fan related issue... "Do not find Fan Controller, please check Fan Controller is connected. Error Code:H_0x0001"

Cleopatro

Hello community, I am hoping someone can help me out as I've had no luck for over 3 weeks now and pretty disappointed and frustrated at this point.

I am running a Ryzen 5950x with an Asus Prime x570 Pro motherboard as well as an Asus Rog Strix RTX 3090 GPU.  I purchased 10 Riing Quad 12 Radiator Fan white TT Premium Edition RGBs (PWM) and have installed 2 controllers to support the 10 fans. I connected them to the MB through the 9 pin connecter and they all power up, but only one of the fans turn on to a white LED while the 9 others do not have any lighting. I have tried changing controllers without success. When I open the TT RGB Plus software, I get the "Do not find Fan Controller, please check Fan Controller is connected. Error Code:H_0x0001" error message.

Deeply in need of assistance because TT haven't got back to me neither by phone nor email. Hoping I can reach someone here since service hasn't been great thus far and unreachable.

Thanks