TT RGB PLUS 1.4.0 Freezes/Crashes computer on startup

sxstack

Hello.

I have had my TT RGB Trio fans for quite some time, and have had a couple small issues with them. Not remembering colours on startup until TT RGB loads, etc. Lately however, I updated TT RGB Plus to 1.4.0 (from 1.3.4 I believe - bad idea) and it crashes/freezes my computer on startup. I tried reinstalling, nothing works. 

What happens:

1. Boot from sleep, restart, or shutdown. 
  2. Log in to my account.
  3. I wait for a few seconds, see TT RGB load. The fans change colour, computer completely locks up and then automatically restarts after a minute or two.

I disabled TT RGB to boot on startup, and that is the only thing that causes my computer not to crash.

If someone could help me with this issue that would be MUCH appreciated.

specs: 10700k, 2080ti, trident z memory, 2x m.2 drives, nzxt x62 cooler, gigabyte x570 master

Thanks

Support for Thermaltake takes ages to respond/SOLVE/UPDATE so sadly you're talking to walls.

I have the Trio fans and since I bought them for about 2 years now you would expect profile updates and new effects...but nothing significant...

and using Neon software...that is everything against user friendly.