Thermaltake Level 20 MT ARGB Mid Tower Chassis Case- How do I use the onboard LED controller card with my motherboard?

JDMils

I have the following setup:

ThermalTake Level 20 MT ARGB Mid Tower Chassis Case
Gigabyte B360M AORUS Gaming 3 Intel 8th Gen Motherboard

The current setup is that the ThermalTake LED controller board controls all three fans on the front of the case, and I believe these are digital LED fans, and the only way to control the fan colours is by pressing the RGB switch at the top of the case. I've found out that I can hold this switch for 3 seconds and it is supposed to switch over to software control, but since it's not connected to the motherboard, the fan LEDs are off.

My motherboard supports both analog LED (12V, GRBW) and digital LED (VDG), I was wondering if I could plug the TT LED control board into the motherboard, and if so, how does it connect up? I cannot find a wiring diagram for this board. There is a COM1 connector with a hard-wired cable going into a SATA power connector from the power supply.

I've attached a picture of the LED control board.

TT LED Control board.jpg

12 hours ago, JDMils said:

I have the following setup:

ThermalTake Level 20 MT ARGB Mid Tower Chassis Case
Gigabyte B360M AORUS Gaming 3 Intel 8th Gen Motherboard

The current setup is that the ThermalTake LED controller board controls all three fans on the front of the case, and I believe these are digital LED fans, and the only way to control the fan colours is by pressing the RGB switch at the top of the case. I've found out that I can hold this switch for 3 seconds and it is supposed to switch over to software control, but since it's not connected to the motherboard, the fan LEDs are off.

My motherboard supports both analog LED (12V, GRBW) and digital LED (VDG), I was wondering if I could plug the TT LED control board into the motherboard, and if so, how does it connect up? I cannot find a wiring diagram for this board. There is a COM1 connector with a hard-wired cable going into a SATA power connector from the power supply.

I've attached a picture of the LED control board.

TT LED Control board.jpg

Hello Hello

to sync the ARGB fans to the motherboard, you have to make sure the motherboard u hav supports 5V addressable RGB.

and there is a cable in accessory bag that can connect between the control board and the motherboard

image.png.2e0ac14b08bb1452b5686899b655f400.png

and kindly check the pic below to show you where to connect the cable

image.png.d6c4295f42ced635c50e345c1a977e8b.png \

thanks

Cool, I found the cable, cable F. I plugged it into my motherboard and checked the voltage-out setting, it was set to default 5V (can be switched to 12V). I plugged the other end of the cable into the port you mentioned and using the Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2 application, I am now able to control the fan LEDs. Thank you so much!