Thermaltake Core P8

eddie237

hello everybody, i'm a brand new thermaltake core tg p8 owner, and this is my first message in this community

let's start

i'm gonna do a very disrepectful thing 😆 ...i'm gonna air cooling the p8 .......i know i know...you hate me...but i'm not experienced in water cooling so this build will be air cooled.

My next build, in 12 months i think, i promise you that will be water cooled. 

Well, i got a couple of questions that you can surely help me with.

1) fans - i've counted about 14 fans to install, that i want to be rgb fans, but i'm not sure how proprerly sync with motherboard

2) i like black fans, with an rgb circle, i've seen the tt riing but i'm a bit confused, so ..any advice?

3) wall mounting...one of the main reason i bought p8... if i will have to change or add psu cables, or simply work on the back panel for any reason...you think i can only disassemble the metal part working on the other metal part left wall-mounted?  

3 hours ago, eddie237 said:

hello everybody, i'm a brand new thermaltake core tg p8 owner, and this is my first message in this community

let's start

i'm gonna do a very disrepectful thing 😆 ...i'm gonna air cooling the p8 .......i know i know...you hate me...but i'm not experienced in water cooling so this build will be air cooled.

My next build, in 12 months i think, i promise you that will be water cooled. 

Well, i got a couple of questions that you can surely help me with.

1) fans - i've counted about 14 fans to install, that i want to be rgb fans, but i'm not sure how proprerly sync with motherboard

2) i like black fans, with an rgb circle, i've seen the tt riing but i'm a bit confused, so ..any advice?

3) wall mounting...one of the main reason i bought p8... if i will have to change or add psu cables, or simply work on the back panel for any reason...you think i can only disassemble the metal part working on the other metal part left wall-mounted?  

Hello NEW GUY!!!!

this is James from Thermaltake.

thanks for purchasing Core P8. one of the great choice for DIY liquid cooling... well, air cooling is fine as well.

the point is you have the best thermal solution for you system, right, no matter u go for liquid or air cooling.

and for your questions, kindly check below

1) depends on which fans and mother board you choose. if you choose 5V addressable RGB fans, u have to choose the motherboard that comes with 3-pin 5V connectors, okay.  i would recommend u to choose our fans. there are many kinds of RGB fans  which is very easy to sync with the motherboard.

2)not sure what u confused about? but personally, i love Riing Quad or Riing Trio. the fans we have on the Core P8 web page is Riing Quad. looks super good if u love RGB.

image.png.8517796594fb304a5675bfe16897be66.png

3) well, i would recommend u to take the whole system down and do the maintenance or upgrade. that will be safer. 

feel free to ask any question and hope u love Core P8

James

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...