Any software or support for Linux users? Riing Quad fan setup

hickdawg

I know I sound like a nut, but I have a dual boot system - on the windows side my fans look great, but over to Linux Mint and the fans are on rainbow ick. Is there any support available for Linux at all that I can use? I have been googling but all I have found available is for Arch Linux (which won't work for me) and that is about it. Help?

It is better to not ask for any help right now. I say this because every one of the riing quad buyers are mad at Thermaltake for their software. Even Thermaltake ought to be really mad at their software department for the present predicament. The company seems to have nothing left to respond with.

First of all, they need to have their software fixed, which should make them very busy at the moment. So, you see, no ones in a state to say anything about the riing quads right now. All they are doing now is punching their teeth on to their patience, to hold on to their sanity, with blood boiling patience. Its a lot of money that I, at the last moment, could prevent myself from putting at stake like the rest. But, if I had already spent my cash, then, right now, the only thing I would want is to tear the flesh outta the bodies of Thermaltake like a MAD wolf.

I will say this: after trying Thermaltake's software compared to my other RGB lighting, like Corsair, AMD Wraith Prism, even a weird ASR Polycrome to control a tiny logo on a video card and my Redragon keyboard - NONE of them give me any problems that the Thermaltake does.

All of the other companies save and continue when I restart, am in Linux Mint or anything else. The lighting is consistent. When I am trying the fans, however, their lighting goes to default (ugly rainbow, not even pretty rainbow) and stays there until I open the software in Windows only, and I have to make sure that all the connections on the controllers are good all the time (somehow they are glitchy even when I have everything in the case and I am not touching anything.)

Yes, I understand why people are a little grumpy about the software. If I had done my research a little bit before I bought these fans (and they are pretty when they work), I would not have bought them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...