[Belgium] Mike Petereyns

• 2 weeks later...

So it's time to unveal the first module .... SHADES!  YESS SHADES!! 

BATMAN needs SHADES so i designed and 3D printed 'BATSHADES' that uses a TT Toughram module as base of the shades 😎
3D printed flexible hinges and lasercut the legs of the shades... I use machines and my brain to MOD.  
All the modules will be plasti dipped and wheatered in the final stage!  

Enjoy the video montage 😎 and plz let me know if you like the idea/concept and let's have some fun! 

NEXT STOP..... Memory modulle nbr2 😉 

MP 

IMG_0017.JPG

IMG_0018.JPG

IMG_0021.JPG

IMG_0024.JPG

IMG_0032.JPG

IMG_0037.JPG

IMG_0039.JPG

IMG_0042.JPG

IMG_0047.JPG

IMG_0048.JPG

IMG_0051.JPG

IMG_0052.JPG

IMG_0060.JPG

IMG_0063.JPG

IMG_0066.JPG

IMG_0072.JPG

IMG_0075.JPG

IMG_0077.JPG

41 minutes ago, Alan-Lee said:

nice mike. are you gonna paint them or leave them like that. and whats the dioptrine, do they have night vision too 🙂

Thanks Ali, everything will be plast dipped black mat and weathered to look as real as possible. The Batshades will have some LED's build in 😉 😎

dont forget lil ol me, i need them for my DARK KNIGHT  mod set . thats why i am looking forward to seeing how this turns out. i made the dark knight server and keyboard with ssd, as well as  mouse some years back.🙂 but my DARK KNIGHT went to the optician and got contact lenses. 🙂

Hi guy's, another week by... another modulle Modded.😎

This week it's time to say hello to the 'BATERANG' modulle! Wat's Batman without his Baterang right? silent, light and deadly... if you don't miss haha 😉 
After dismenteling the chrome details and masking the memory modules I used plastidip to paint them black as this has a real BATMAN look and feel to the modules. 
I lasercut the baterang logo out of 4mm acrylic and grinded the knives edges. After a silvermetalic spray  I glued them to the modules with this as result...    

May I present you 'The BATERANG" 😎  -> VIDEO MONTAGE 

IMG_0093.JPG

IMG_0100.JPG

IMG_0106.JPG

IMG_0109.JPG

IMG_0118.JPG

IMG_0126.JPG

IMG_0128.JPG

IMG_0135.JPG

IMG_0144.JPG

IMG_0149.JPG

IMG_0160.JPG

IMG_0165.JPG

IMG_0167.JPG

IMG_0172.JPG

IMG_0174.JPG

IMG_0177.JPG

Another week later ... time for Toughram module #3 ... Lad's & Gen's may I have the honor to show you 'THE TOUGH-KNIFE' !!

After a long search, I found the perfect spring-assisted Batman knife, removed all unnecessary accessories and sharpened it as small as possible. 3D printed a TToughram-style ram module cover that keeps the blade in place, but also keeps the ram module shape as unobtrusive as possible. Perfect for BATMAN! 😎

The Making OF -> 

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

IMG_0253.JPG

IMG_0262.JPG

IMG_0283.JPG