Thermaltake level 20 MT case lighting question

Thrilliam

Hello everyone. So I recently got a prebuilt computer from IBP. For my case I chose the Thermaltake level 20 MT. And for the mobo I picked the ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming 4.

So on the Thermaltake page for the case it says that it should be compatible with the ASRock Polychrome software to control the lighting.

However when I downloaded the program and tried changing the lights, it didn’t appear to be working.

I know the case itself has the 3 front fans built in which are controlled by the button on top. Because of that, are the lights on those fans not able to be changed with the ASRock application?

1 hour ago, Thrilliam said:

Hello everyone. So I recently got a prebuilt computer from IBP. For my case I chose the Thermaltake level 20 MT. And for the mobo I picked the ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming 4.

So on the Thermaltake page for the case it says that it should be compatible with the ASRock Polychrome software to control the lighting.

However when I downloaded the program and tried changing the lights, it didn’t appear to be working.

I know the case itself has the 3 front fans built in which are controlled by the button on top. Because of that, are the lights on those fans not able to be changed with the ASRock application?

Hello Hello

the lighting can be control by the software for sure.

what you gotta to do is to connect the cable between the control board and the motherboard. 

check the control board to see if the cable is connected already. 

if it does, u just have to press the RGB button for about 3 seconds to switch the mode to motherboard sync. 

try this out to see if it works.

thanks

Hey thanks for the reply!

It looks like that cable might not be connected where it is supposed to be.

I held down the button for 3 seconds and the lights flashed and then went blank. Guessing that is because they switched over to mobo control.

I was not able to get them to come back on with the lighting software though.

So is there a separate cable for the control board and the fans?