How do I know if I need help from a doctor? I periodically have strange thoughts, nightmares and other things. Should I be afraid of this?

• 2 weeks later...

I would recommend that everyone, without exception, pay attention to their condition. If you feel worse than you did before, then you need to do something about it. Otherwise it might end badly, you will have to come out of this condition for a long time, and not without the help of a doctor. If you don't want that, then start researching the body's possible reactions to different situations, I read information on a medical website medical brands . If you don't find the information you need there, you can find another site.

Two years ago I suffered from severe depression. At that time the doctor prescribed me antidepressants, which I took for a year. With each new day the effect of the medication waned, and the dependence on the drug increased. It took me six months to stop taking the medication completely.