TT ARGB fans that will work with Razer's Adressable RGB Controller

Johnnyblu84

Hello

I bought the Razer Adressable RGB Controller and Razers website states that there are TT ARGB fans will work with it.

I can't figure out which ones could work because the TT website says the ARGB fans only function with motherboards.

But with my little knowledge is that Razers controller is suppose to control what ever ARGB device from in its software.

I just want to double check to make sure before I buy fans,

Thank you so much 

WS2812bleds.png

workswiththesemakers.png

5 hours ago, carudd said:

I have tt pure plus fans and the tt software you download has an option to sync with razer synapses 3. It’s a little buggy but it worked most the time for me. I think any tt ARGB fans should work with it being that it is in the software

I already have TT Riing Plus 12 Fans and and know about the TT RGB Plus software sync with Synapse that is fine.

Razers Addressable RGB Controller's only takes ARGB devices that have 3pin 5V connectors like the ones here https://www.thermaltakeusa.com/pure-12-argb-sync-radiator-fan-tt-premium-edition-3-fan-pack.html and in the manual they show 3pin as the connection Manual

ARGBinSynapse.png

ARGBinSynapseControl.png

ok thank you, I am trying to make sure because I emailed TT support asking and they said no, they would only work with certain motherboards. I just don't want to buy fans just to have them not work and have to send them back you know.

That is why I got the Razer Controller.

Thank you for the info and help

I didn’t ask or see but I assume you can or already have the razer controller connected to the mobo? As long as you do then yes any 1,1,-,1 (3-pin) connection will work into razer. I even re wired some fans soo on that they would connect into it and they have worked great