That new v150 breeze mesh case looks pretty sweet

Lovyr

Saw the updated v150 M-atx case has a mesh front variant, the v150 breeze. This was launched in February and so far no sign of the case for sale anywhere in the U.S. Anyone has any insight if this case is still coming? When do we expect to see it for sale in U.S.?

So far no review on YouTube nor did the thermaltake fb page show a video on it. Wondering if it's still in production and therefore no reviewers got a sample yet.  If anyone has one I'd like to know if there's a dust filter in the front behind that mesh like the Silverstone h1m or the corsair 275r airflow; or just simply using the metal mesh panel as filter like the phanteks p300a or antec nx410.

Thanks for any info provided!

Hello Hello 

Thanks for loving V150 Mesh edition. it is a quite nice mATX case that with good thermal performance. 

and it comes with unremovable dust filter behind the steel mesh. and even though it's unremovable, it's still very easy to clean with a brush .

try my best to take a pic to show you the filter at front.

image.png.ecf48dbadae5459cef922bb1384180ec.png

22 hours ago, TT James said:

Hello Hello 

Thanks for loving V150 Mesh edition. it is a quite nice mATX case that with good thermal performance. 

and it comes with unremovable dust filter behind the steel mesh. and even though it's unremovable, it's still very easy to clean with a brush .

try my best to take a pic to show you the filter at front.

image.png.ecf48dbadae5459cef922bb1384180ec.png

That is great! seems like very fine filter. Any ideas when can American consumers buy it? The first ones will be on TT website or Amazon or Newegg?