Social media

TeddyBear

• 9 months later...
On 5/11/2021 at 5:58 AM, TeddyBear said:

My girlfriend makes amazing stuffed toys. She has a small store, but now it's a pandemic and there are very few sales. I want to create a page in the social network to promote her business and can not choose . Advise me what is the best choice?

Google how your business competitors sell toys in the territory where you want. In general, the analysis of your competitors is the most useful thing, see what they use, how often they post, where they buy advertising, I think for the novice online store it will be useful.

Facebook is known for being a social media site where users can share photos and messages with friends. However, Facebook also offers a way to share videos. Users can upload videos they have made or they can share videos that others have shared on the web. There are many ways to save videos on Facebook, but one of the most popular ways is to use the Facebook video downloader.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Instagram probably but i don't have much time for it these days. I am so busy with the kids, studies and part time job that i don't even have time for myself recently. The only thing which actually saves me is https://www.topessaywriting.org/samples/school. Those guys help me with my assignments so i can find occasional time to go for a walk with my kids or watch a movies once in a while.

• 3 weeks later...

In my opinion, the best platform for promoting your business is Instagram. The site has extensive functionality for promoting stories or publications, viewing statistics, and receiving feedback.In my opinion, the best platform for promoting your business is Instagram. The site has extensive functionality for promoting stories or publications, viewing statistics, and receiving feedback.  In addition, you can always use 1394TA to buy likes or subscribers. It will increase the influx of the audience to promote products more efficiently.  It would help if you thought about this option; it's the easiest way to make your business more popular. If you want, I can share the secrets of how to design a page beautifully and how to communicate with customers.

• 6 months later...

Of all the social media world, the best is Instagram because it is a much more current platform with more opportunities.   For example, I have already developed a business on Instagram for a year, and I came pretty well at the moment of which I could be proud. Nothing came out when I tried on Facebook or others, and I understood that it didn't make sense. Of course, on Instagram, it wasn't easy too, but I decided to buy real followers on https://famoid.com/instagram-reels/, so it was much easier at first.

• 5 months later...