jessiecora

Instagram or Facebook  

1. 1. Which is the best social media platform for marketing?

• Facebook
    • Instagram

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/18/2021 at 04:51 AM

Social Media, since it came into trend, has always remained on top of all publicity and marketing. The platforms might change, but the agenda remains the same. It is no longer a platform where you could only share your pictures and make friends. ow, you can add campaigns, run adds, monetize your page and what not.

So, even if you have an outstanding website, but no social media influence, you might lag behind. The most used social media platform for marketing is Facebook. However, Instagram is not far behind. More of all, Instagram looks a bit more attractive, if you ask me. 

So, showing off your Instagram feed on your website is a cool way to retain your customers and increase conversions. It can be easily done using certain theme friendly plugins, especially if you are using WordPress. Smash balloon is my favorite. You can show off your feed, followers, shares, make carousels and what not. 

What do you think? Do you have other such ideas too? Please share.

On 5/12/2021 at 10:35 AM, AlanW said:

I agree with you that instagram is more interesting for mrketing. But now it has a competitor, tiktok. Many of my friends promote their business through this app

True. TikTok has quite a broad reach. I'll have to try it out soon. 

• 1 month later...

It was very interesting to read! You know, many people work on Instagram, including me. And often you need to communicate with customers and make posts directly on this social network. If you are interested in how to do this, then I have found this cool site for you https://setapp.com/how-to/how-to-post-to-instagram-from-mac which will tell you how to properly make posts with a Mac! Use it!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Of course, Facebook has always been a multifunctional social network that has been good enough for advertising. But now, Instagram, bought by Meta, is becoming a very popular platform for bloggers, celebrities, and Influencers. So I think Instagram is much better for advertising any products or services. Buying ads and subscribers on Instagram can be the best way to recruit any company's customer base. That's why I promote my store in a commercial Instagram account. You can take examples of your favorite stores on this social network to think about your content, profile visuals, and posts. I find this promo tip very convenient.

The point is to use these two social networks at the same time, because Instagram is quite closely related to Facebook. This is the foundation of a social media marketing strategy from 1394ta that should be followed if you want to achieve significant success in marketing. Although, in more detail, I do not really understand why so many people use Facebook as their main social network. As for me, the interface here is as full as possible, and when you enter the application, your eyes just run wide and you don’t know where to click and what to do. Plus, the messenger here is made as a separate application, which is cringe by default.

• 3 weeks later...

Definitely Instagram – Facebook is in its decline now. Fewer and fewer young people use FB because it’s boring and too complicated. I cannot understand how someone can use Facebook on a regular basis because I become tired of too much information after 30 minutes there. So, Instagram is the most important now – the majority of business affairs take place there, and most businesses have their accounts there. Instagram is especially important for small businesses that can attract more customers by creating content. If you do not have enough, they can help you https://megafamous.com/buy-instagram-followers. These guys helped me develop my business account where I sell epoxy jewelry. Now I get twice as many orders.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Over the past year, TikTok has grown from a cute dance video app to a global video platform; according to recent TikTok statistics, TikTok is now the seventh most popular video platform in the world. As TikTok continues to grow and offer more products for businesses, people have begun to wonder whether they should focus on TikTok or stick with Instagram. As studies have shown, TikTok users are slightly younger than Instagram users.  Many of TikTok's features focus on community and creators. The ability to create duos, respond to comments and use people's sounds are incredibly useful features for brands that want to build community with their followers. Here's why it's important. Because many first-time users can click here and become a popular user tomorrow. That's probably what attracts young users to this network. They are the ones who think this is the network of the future. 

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...