Sync Controller Cable

SteveUrkL

Hi everyone,

I own the AiO Water 3.0 360 ARGB and replaced the fans on the radiator with Riing Quad fans which are connected to the sync controller so I can use the TT RGB Software. Now I wanted to connect the CPU Cooler to the controller, but I can't find a cable that would fit. The cable I need is included in the delivery of the Pacific R1 RAM kit (Part F in manual).

Does someone have an idea where I can get such a cable?

• 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 12/29/2021 at 9:36 AM, remoalex said:

Which logistics company you prefer for you deliveries as i use pacsun order tracking for fast delivery but they are now create problems for my small business.

Companies like UPS and FedEx have played a significant role in the transformation of logistics. These companies are capable of transporting goods from their point of origin, warehousing products and packaging them.

• 4 weeks later...

On 5/25/2021 at 6:13 AM, SteveUrkL said:

Hi everyone,

I own the AiO Water 3.0 360 ARGB and replaced the fans on the radiator with Riing Quad fans which are connected to the sync controller so I can use the TT RGB Software. Now I wanted to connect the CPU Cooler to the controller, but I can't find a cable spider solitaire 2 suit that would fit. The cable I need is included in the delivery of the Pacific R1 RAM kit (Part F in manual).

Does someone have an idea where I can get such a cable?

This content is quite useful for your intended readership. Please continue!