Have you ever regretted a purchase?

Tt Andy

• 2 weeks later...

I regretted purchasing the Soyo Dragon KT400 Black Edition motherboard. I didn't have the chance to check it out until after the warranty was up, and though it works still, it absolutely has always refused to flash the BIOS or OC whatsoever. The board was advertised and promoted as a great OC'r and easy to update, lots of options for RAM, etc., but the unit I got wouldn't do anything but "just work" as if a mobo in an HP or something. I think that goes to say a good deal of what killed the company.

Hmmmm I can't remember regretting any hardware I purchased. I tend to do a lot of research before buying hardware because well... I'm not a rich guy and hard earned money needs to be spent wisely. I read reviews, ask around and go to stores I trust. Sometimes, I spend so much time doing research that when I decide to purchase the product, it's already gone! LOL

Before, I usually get this itch of upgrading my hardware up to a point I know I don't need such as getting an i7 to replace my unlocked i5. I don't edit videos and do heavy photoshop and so on. I would probably regret upgrading! If we talk about ANYTHING, well... it's got to be the coffee maker I purchased! The pot broke after 3 weeks X_X

I wouldn't really say regret but there have been a few times I wished I had not been so cheap and opted for the better/more expensive version of something. Like my first SSD was 128GB and was not big enough for all I had planned for it lol.

I am at that point right now... I mean, my system boots up super quick but I'd love my games to load up just as quick ^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I regret not going for the best card straight away, the power is never enough haha

over 6 months from 650Ti to 660 to 770 to 280x to 290.... why didn't i just get something high end at the beginning QQ

Same happens with CPU, i think i can save on a CPU so i go for a mid ranged... regret 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Yea sure.My last regrets based on the purchase of lubricants and grease for the machine works.I ma working as a staff of Spindle Oils suppliers in Dubai.The Spindle Oils is a type of lubricants that is used for the machine works.I would like to thank you for sharing a relevant question .Keep posting such type of interesting topics.