is there anyway to change fan assignments via the software in rgb plus?

Ckel

thanks to TT's 1 page manual that fails to warn you about how they sync (so you can plan ahead), and a bunch of trouble shooting, ultimately i ended up using 3 controllers for 10 fans, originally i had 2.. but it took me all day to figure out you could click on the background and it would swing around to fans 4 and 5... anyway... when doing a full sync, i dont like the order, its goes fans 1-4 on con1, the jumps to 2, then 3,  but fans 2-3 on con2 are out of order, and con2 also runs through 1-3 in the opposite direction i would like, and con2 and con3 are also of order relative to their position in the case.. and honestly i REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLY dont want to open my case, and start tracing wires, and re-plugging them and setting the dip switches again. i'd also have to cycle through all the fans first, and write down which one i want to plus into which spot on which controller, since id have to power down first.. and that all seems like a huge p.i.t.a. if there is a simple way to just re-assign via software. and if there isnt, TT really needs to get their stuff together in regards to that. its like they almost have it in neonmaker, but not quite.  

• 7 months later...

Students who are currently pursing their studies in Brisbane University can opt for the best and affordable Assignment Help Brisbane services from experts. Every student at some point needs academic help, it is very important for students to opt the right academic service who have long experience is providing academic assistance to students. I would suggest you to take assignment experts at My Assignment Experts.

• 1 month later...

The biggest challenges faced by students while writing an academic assignment because it requires extraordinary skills and intensive research for writing an amazing assignment. Most of the students, not comfortable with writing assignments because of non-writing skills and lack of knowledge. Don't feel hesitate on choosing best assignment writing service websites because not all websites are a spammer. The most important thing to choose the best assignment help, so your efforts and money don’t go in vain.

• 4 months later...

Hello. The first step to finding a good admission essay writing service is to read customer reviews. While the service may be new or well-established, read the reviews to determine whether or not it can be trusted. If the reviews are negative, it is probably because the customer had high expectations and the essay writer didn't have all of the necessary information. Also, read the reviews on personal blogs, as these can offer insight on the quality of the service.