No TF2 in drop down menu of tt rgb plus v1.4.2

tatsumi

Hi,

I have install last version of "tt rbg plus" v 1.4.2, F 3.0.3, and i don't have TF2 in the drop down menu.

however I have the controller which is on the photo of the tf2 page, but I have nothing in the drop-down menu.

I have :

Riing plus, Floe riing rgb, Rad 360 plus, Pr22/32-D5 plus, W4 plus, Vga plus, Lumi plus, Pure plus, Riing trio, Riing duo, Rgb fitting, R1 plus, Water ram, Riing trio 20, Riing quad, DP100-D5 plus, P5 DP-D5 plus, Distrocase 350P.

Kind regards.

Hi, 

I have the same problem that I have already reported on two different configurations: 
1- A Thermaltake Level 20 case with a Z590 vision D, intel 11900k, Asus ROG RTX 3090, Thermaltake Pacific M360 Plus DIY CL-W218-CU00SW-A and Waterblock for Pacific V-RTX 3080/3090 Plus GPU (ASUS ROG)
2- A Thermaltake core P5 case with Z490 vision D, intel 10900K and Aorus RX 6900 XT and Thermaltake Pacific M360 Plus DIY CL-W218-CU00SW-A.(The Waterblock for Pacific V- RX 6900 XT does not yet exist, unfortunately. This is a pity, because this product exists for other manufacturers but with an interface that is incompatible with thermaltake controllers.)

In both cases, the TF2 does not appear in the drop-down menu. 

Best regards,