Where can I download the complete Thermaltake Core P3 Model?

AngelSing

hello, I bought the Core P3 some time ago and now I want to install custom liquid cooling, but first I would like to assemble the parts in 3D to appreciate how my construction would be, the problem is that I can not find the 3D model of the Core P3 and although in grabcad I found a model that claims to be the Core P3, the truth is very different from the one I have because the measures do not match, anyone knows or knows how to get the complete model of the Thermaltake Core P3? 

I would be very grateful if you can help me.

1200_1200-1478121401000_IMG_701614.jpg

1200_1200-thermaltake_ca1g400m1wn02_core_p3_no_riser_black_1478121671000_1288883.jpg

• 4 months later...

Following - unable to find the  model anywhere, im looking for the p3 also, Im wanting to design a cover for the cable side of the psu, an alternative vertical gpu mount with a shallower profile and a discreet fan/ducting system in the area behind the graphics card to push cool air across the motherboard/vrm area however would like to utilize original mounting holes etc so the  base model to work from would definitely be a good step if the  point is they would like the maker community to share and help build on ideas/mods. Even a technical drawing thats dimensionally accurate to work from would be a start, hopefully someone reads this and points us in the right direction.

• 1 year later...