Unable to see Riing quad and P5 DP-D5 in drop down of TT RGB Plus software version 142

Baboucarr Mbowe

Hi,

I built my first TT machine using the core p5 chassis. The main components that are currently not working with TT RGB plus are the 3 riing quad and P5 DP-D5  distro plate.  I only have five lighting components so I installed all of them using the controller that came with the mx1 plus cpu waterblock.

here is what i see 

image.png.d20cd2ab4317c3a36b03578d9979fd5d.png

i only have option for Riing Trio that i can choose for the quad. This means that i cannot control all of the RGB of the quad fans. 
The P5 DP-D5 option isn't showing up either.

image.png.022b705a452d01dc409e6e1dc4327aa3.png

I would like to know what is missing in order for these components to properly show up in software. Should i add the other two controllers that came with the fans and distro plate in order for the software to acknowledge and register these components? I am under the assumption that controllers are only needed if you exhaust the number of ports to plug them in. 

if anyone was successful in seeing these components showing up in software, please give me details on how you were able to get them to work.

thanks in advance.