TT DPS G App 3.3.1 not opening (closes automatically after splash screen) [FIXED]

I just received my new computer with a Thermaltake Toughpower iRGB PLUS 750W Gold.

After installing the SO, I downloaded and installed the TT DPS G App 3.3.1 from the TT webpage, but it closes right after the splash screen.

I managed to get a previous version (3.2.6) from another post in this forum and it works well, but it keeps updating to the 3.3.1 as soon as I start it, so I go back to the beggining. Also, both the CPU (i5-11600K) and the GPU (RTX 3070) are shown as not supported in the PC Info tab.

Is it the App's problem? Or something wrong with my computer? Is there any way to get another version (say 3.3.0) while I wait for the next? Is there any way to prevent it from checking for updates?

Thank you in advance for your help.

• GCGreenmoot changed the title to TT DPS G App 3.3.1 not opening (closes automatically after splash screen)
  • GCGreenmoot changed the title to TT DPS G App 3.3.1 not opening (closes automatically after splash screen) [FIXED]
  • 2 years later...

The TT DPS G App stands at the forefront of efficient power supply management, providing users with a seamless interface to monitor and control their devices. This innovative application optimizes the functionality of TT DPS G power supplies, offering real-time insights and customization options. For a streamlined experience, users can download the app via https://broadapk.com/ unlocking a range of features that enhance power efficiency and device performance. The TT DPS G App exemplifies the intersection of technology and convenience, empowering users to manage their power resources with unparalleled ease.