TT Riing Duo Premium Edition Question

Vorpal

Greetings,

I recently got a lian li dynamic Razer Edition build with 6 total of these fans (the other 3 are the radiator ones -- floe dx rgb 360) how do I go about connecting all of these without risking frying anything? I was thinking of daisy chaining with the micro usb the two controllers that were available in the fan boxes and hooking all the fans there, will it be ok? If I am to use the 5v jrainbow (that's how msi calls the rgb headers I guess) I'll need something like th corsair commander pro etc. But I read that said fans should not be connected to anything else other than their own controllers...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Dear Vorpal, 

We are very sorry for the late reply...😓

Regarding your issue, our TT Sync Controller (CL-O015-PL00BL-A) could resolve it immediately, you just need to connect those fans to the two controllers and then connect the controllers to 5V RGB header on the motherboard. 

As for our apologies, we will arrange 2pcs of TT Sync Controllers to you, could you please forward your address to our customers service? https://my.thermaltake.com/tw/csErma.aspx

Thank you for your time and patience. Please contact us if you need further assistance. 

2 hours ago, TT Hank said:

Dear Vorpal, 

We are very sorry for the late reply...😓

Regarding your issue, our TT Sync Controller (CL-O015-PL00BL-A) could resolve it immediately, you just need to connect those fans to the two controllers and then connect the controllers to 5V RGB header on the motherboard. 

As for our apologies, we will arrange 2pcs of TT Sync Controllers to you, could you please forward your address to our customers service? https://my.thermaltake.com/tw/csErma.aspx

Thank you for your time and patience. Please contact us if you need further assistance. 

I have no words, thank you very much, times are hard here in Europe and I couldn't find this piece, so I'll gladly accept your gift, provided it's still possible to ship here.

So that means that the total of 9 fans will finally be able to sync and have a uniform color? That's a dream come true. I hope the rest can be synced too, like my corsair rgb ram, the case and lastly the gpu. (though I can turn the last two off, they are minor)

I have the jrainbow 5v on this msi mobo, I believe it has two, as this is where they hooked me two of the fan arrays, but didn't do it for the rest, hopefully your connector will resolve this mess. Not very comfortable to do this, but I'll look for guides. Just a little worried as there are 9 fans in total including the radiator I mentioned and theres only two rgb headers.

I have sent my address as instructed, thank you, Hank!

Dear Vorpal,

After checking with our Customers Service Team, they said that they haven't received an email about TT Sync Controller requirement. Could you pass me your email? Then I'll double check with them afterwards. 

Regarding the 9 Riing Duo Fans synchronization issue, you can sync them through our TT Sync Controller, but it requires to occupy two 5V RGB Headers for them to be connected to the motherboard. In addition, our TT Sync Controller comes with a special 9pin port, therefore it cannot be connected to Corsair's products.

Hope this information helps. 

Thank you for your patience.