Pacific TF-2 Temp/Flow Meter.

Warren Greenwood

I bought this back in May, and it's been working great up until last night.  The screen went dark after a reboot, and The TTPLUS Software is reporting Temperature at -25.7 Cel and flow Rate of 257L/HR.   There's been a couple of times I get the screen to white after a reboot but it just goes dark again.  The Controller seems fine.  I have it on a daisy chain of 2 controllers, it's unit #4 in the chain as I have 4 controllers running.   has anyone else experienced this?  The controller is the only one I have with a "TEMP" stamped on the back.   anyway to trouble shoot this? it's a brand new loop so there's nothing stuck in it.  

1 hour ago, caedyn said:

That's really weird, I never had any issues with it 

I had no issues with it till last night.  Rebooted the system and it stopped working.,. The Flow meter seems to be still operating though.  But the screen went black, nothing. I've had it light up twice since it went black, but just white light type of light. No information.

Hi,

Thank you for this analysis. 

We have two different computers with a TF2 each. We have never been able to get the TF2 in the drop down menu of the TTPLUS software on the two different computers.

It seems that this is not the case for you.You have written that one of your controllers has a marking where it says "TEMP".

We have not identified this type of marking on our controllers, 4 on one computer and 3 on the other. 

Can you please take a picture of this controller with this marking? 

Kind regards

Edited by Fred_Marjo

6 hours ago, Fred_Marjo said:

Hi,

Thank you for this analysis. 

We have two different computers with a TF2 each. We have never been able to get the TF2 in the drop down menu of the TTPLUS software on the two different computers.

It seems that this is not the case for you.You have written that one of your controllers has a marking where it says "TEMP".

We have not identified this type of marking on our controllers, 4 on one computer and 3 on the other. 

Can you please take a picture of this controller with this marking? 

Kind regards

I'll send pictures when I arrive home, currently at work.  I have 6 controllers in total.  I received 1 each set of rgb fitting sets and the other 4 with 3 riing quad fan sets.  I honestly don't remember which set it came with, probably one of the rgb fitting sets.  But it's basically the same unit in looks as the others, just has TEMP molded or stamped into the back of it.