Problem with ARGB (case Thermaltake Level 20 MT ARGB)

Maxim Dikun

Hello! According to the instructions for my case, to control the addressable lighting, you need to connect the cable to the motherboard from the built-in controller.

For a gigabyte motherboard, you need to use an VDG connector cable which is not on my board (B550 ELITE v2 have only D_LED1 (for 5V), LED_C1 (for 12 V)).

I took the "E" type cable (look at the photo 3) and plugged it into connector M/D-IN of the controller. The cable itself is connected to connector D_LED1 on the motherboard.

As a result, in RGB Fusion, I cannot control the illumination of the front fans: firstly, their brightness has become very low, and secondly, choosing the desired color - the fans turn on the absolutely opposite color. For example, the general red illumination is on, and the case fans are glowing blue, and so on.
How to solve this problem?

Case: Thermaltake Level 20 MT ARGB + 3 fans
MB: GIGABYTE B550 AORUS ELITE V2

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

On 7/17/2021 at 11:26 PM, Maxim Dikun said:

Hello! According to the instructions for my case, to control the addressable lighting, you need to connect the cable to the motherboard from the built-in controller.

For a gigabyte motherboard, you need to use an VDG connector cable which is not on my board (B550 ELITE v2 have only D_LED1 (for 5V), LED_C1 (for 12 V)).

I took the "E" type cable (look at the photo 3) and plugged it into connector M/D-IN of the controller. The cable itself is connected to connector D_LED1 on the motherboard.

As a result, in RGB Fusion, I cannot control the illumination of the front fans: firstly, their brightness has become very low, and secondly, choosing the desired color - the fans turn on the absolutely opposite color. For example, the general red illumination is on, and the case fans are glowing blue, and so on.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

PM YOU

• 11 months later...
On 7/17/2021 at 10:26 PM, Maxim Dikun said:

As a result, in RGB Fusion, I cannot control the illumination of the front fans: firstly, their brightness has become very low, and secondly, choosing the desired color - the fans turn on the absolutely opposite color. For example, the general red illumination is on, and the case fans are glowing blue, and so on. redactle unlimited

I have the same issue. Did you resolve it?

• 10 months later...