TT 3.0 360ARGB pump head lights acting up

danaktsrebel

So I've had my computer a little over a year and a half now and I happen to look over and noticed that some of the lights on the pump head had come on randomly. They wouldn't respond to the controller (All other fans would work, and the not-already lit up lights on the pump head would work, but the lights that were on would be locked to whatever they were. Upon restarting the computer they responded at first to the controller, but upon shutting off all the lights, several others remained on. I was wondering if anyone has had similar issues or knew what might be the problem. I just recently got the PC back from the shop after having a RAM problem and would prefer not having to bring it back if I don't have to.

Lightissue1.jpg

Lightissue2.jpg

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/30/2022 at 10:57 PM, flyboy126 said:

I'm having this exact same problem did you ever get a solution?

I wasn't able to find a solution, however I noticed the lights tended to change depending on the CPU's load/temp so I'm almost 100% certain it's nothing more than some sort of software issue. I've never noticed any impact to the pump operation itself.

Dear danaktsrebel,

Have you tried to reach our customers support regarding the technical issues of Water 3.0 ARGB Sync pump head lightings?

It is recommended to contact our customers support firstly. (https://my.thermaltake.com/)

If the problem couldn't be fixed, you could fill out the application form for RMA service. (https://support.thermaltake.com/RMA_Agreement.aspx)

If you have any queries further, please feel free to let us know.

Thank you!