View 71 Tempered Glass ARGB build - Please Help!

mrnalgas

Hello everyone,

I apologize if this isn't the correct spot to place this thread and if so please direct me where to move it.

I'm new to building my own rig. I did build one years back with a friends help and he basically did everything while I watched and tried to learn and he walked me through stuff.

I've really been wanting to build my own again because I'm looking to upgrade my system. I haven't got a new rig in awhile so price isn't too much of a concern at this point.

I really like the look of the View 71 Tempered Glass ARGB.

My proposed build is as follows :

• Thermaltake View 71 Tempered Glass ARGB
  • Intel i9-11900K
  • MSI MPG Z590 Gaming Carbon Wifi
  • EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra
  • G Skill Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2x16) DDR4 4000 CL14 (appears that i can run this at the 4000 on 1 dimm 2 rank setup according to mobo manual I read)
  • EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G5 80 Plus Gold 1000W Fully Modular
  • Western Digital WD Black SN850 NVMe M.2 2TB
  • Thermaltake Floe DX 360 Triple Riing Duo Intel Liquid Cooling AIO

I've tried to do a ton of research and from what I can tell the case will fit the motherboard no problem. Video card will fit. Power supply will fit. Radiator will fit.

I'm thinking of doing the vertical install on the video card (noticed that I will need a Thermaltake riser cable in order to do this) as well as doing the right side vertical install of the radiator.

The case says that it comes with 3 fans and I don't believe they are the Riing fans that come with the AIO so I have thought about getting a 3 pack to replace those so that they match.

I have looked at sleeving the power supply cables and I know that I will either need to do it myself or buy the pre sleeved cables that are compatible with the power supply.

I'm wondering :

• If the setup that I've proposed will fit together as I've read and believe that it will
  • If you have ideas to change anything
  • Will I need to order additional cables (for fans and what not - I don't believe so because I'm pretty sure the fans I would order would have everything that I needed in pack)
  • Would I need to order additional cables to hook up the audio and USB ports on the front of the case (I think they come with the case and just need plugged into MOBO)
  • Do people sleeve cables other than just the power supply - I haven't seen kits other than power supply I don't think

I'm pretty nervous about pulling the trigger although I know I could do it with the proper time set aside.

I apologize if this is too much; but, I'm really looking for some advice.

Thank you all.

37 minutes ago, mrnalgas said:

Hello everyone,

I apologize if this isn't the correct spot to place this thread and if so please direct me where to move it.

I'm new to building my own rig. I did build one years back with a friends help and he basically did everything while I watched and tried to learn and he walked me through stuff.

I've really been wanting to build my own again because I'm looking to upgrade my system. I haven't got a new rig in awhile so price isn't too much of a concern at this point.

I really like the look of the View 71 Tempered Glass ARGB.

My proposed build is as follows :

• Thermaltake View 71 Tempered Glass ARGB
  • Intel i9-11900K
  • MSI MPG Z590 Gaming Carbon Wifi
  • EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra
  • G Skill Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2x16) DDR4 4000 CL14 (appears that i can run this at the 4000 on 1 dimm 2 rank setup according to mobo manual I read)
  • EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G5 80 Plus Gold 1000W Fully Modular
  • Western Digital WD Black SN850 NVMe M.2 2TB
  • Thermaltake Floe DX 360 Triple Riing Duo Intel Liquid Cooling AIO

I've tried to do a ton of research and from what I can tell the case will fit the motherboard no problem. Video card will fit. Power supply will fit. Radiator will fit.

I'm thinking of doing the vertical install on the video card (noticed that I will need a Thermaltake riser cable in order to do this) as well as doing the right side vertical install of the radiator.

The case says that it comes with 3 fans and I don't believe they are the Riing fans that come with the AIO so I have thought about getting a 3 pack to replace those so that they match.

I have looked at sleeving the power supply cables and I know that I will either need to do it myself or buy the pre sleeved cables that are compatible with the power supply.

I'm wondering :

• If the setup that I've proposed will fit together as I've read and believe that it will
  • If you have ideas to change anything
  • Will I need to order additional cables (for fans and what not - I don't believe so because I'm pretty sure the fans I would order would have everything that I needed in pack)
  • Would I need to order additional cables to hook up the audio and USB ports on the front of the case (I think they come with the case and just need plugged into MOBO)
  • Do people sleeve cables other than just the power supply - I haven't seen kits other than power supply I don't think

I'm pretty nervous about pulling the trigger although I know I could do it with the proper time set aside.

I apologize if this is too much; but, I'm really looking for some advice.

Thank you all.

Hello Hello 

this is definitely one of the right place to discuss about your build. 

and also, I would recommend you  a Facebook page which is also a perfect place you could ask any kind of question of your buid.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Thermaltake

and for View 71 ARGB, it comes with 3 ARGB fans at front and the mobo you choose can also support 5V ARGB.

why  don't you choose the AIO that comes with ARGB fans as well? Maybe TH360 ARGB from Thermaltake?

so that you could sync all the lighting effects via the software.

and there are cables for the I/O port form the case, you just need to pug them into mobo.