Where can I get the cable that I need to connect ARGB to my motherboard? (Level 20 MT ARGB)

DangWng

My computer was built by a different company, and when it came, the cable labeled "For M/B" was missing. I've contacted them multiple times about this, and the wrong cable has been sent to me twice, and I've gotten the idea that that's all they have. I can't find this cord anywhere online, and I'd rather not buy a new fan hub just to connect my lights to my motherboard. Can anyone help me?

1.jpg.b5e2fc1065090c4d2bfd3e59c728e050.jpg.9e812f2021e64a18ed7c2c02de18e26d.jpg

On 8/3/2021 at 5:18 AM, DangWng said:

My computer was built by a different company, and when it came, the cable labeled "For M/B" was missing. I've contacted them multiple times about this, and the wrong cable has been sent to me twice, and I've gotten the idea that that's all they have. I can't find this cord anywhere online, and I'd rather not buy a new fan hub just to connect my lights to my motherboard. Can anyone help me?

1.jpg.b5e2fc1065090c4d2bfd3e59c728e050.jpg.9e812f2021e64a18ed7c2c02de18e26d.jpg

Hello 

which motherboard do u have on hand ?

and could you please take a picture of your ARGB control board? 

James