TT iTake Engine not working at all after new update

Izumi

iTake Engine software suddenly stopped working. Everytime I open the software, it asks me to update the firmware, and once I press yes, the firmware is updated and immediately closes the software. When I try to open the software again, it does the same thing. I'm on V1.5.4 and I've already tried uninstalling and reinstalling.

3 hours ago, Izumi said:

iTake Engine software suddenly stopped working. Everytime I open the software, it asks me to update the firmware, and once I press yes, the firmware is updated and immediately closes the software. When I try to open the software again, it does the same thing. I'm on V1.5.4 and I've already tried uninstalling and reinstalling.

Dear User

Could you tell us what product purchase?

Example: ARGENT K5 RGB Gaming Keyboard Cherry MX Speed Silver.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
On 8/28/2021 at 1:40 PM, Picomally said:

I have same thing happening.

iTAKE always ask me to update firmware and it always says success when press ok.

but never go on to next page.

I'm using Level 20 RGB Hatsune Miku Edition.

i got same thing, it say it cant update but still update and then just close down after, i got  ARGENT K5 RGB Gaming Keyboard Cherry MX Speed Silver

• 3 months later...

I have the Thermaltake Level 20 Cherry MX Speed Silver (KB-LVT-SSBRUS-01) and I installed iTake latest version, but I have some issues.

All good everything works, except the lights with the software are laggy and moves in frames same as the gif I uploaded (it is not smooth like without the software).

Also if I try to assign volume up and down to any key on the keyboard, it doesn't work.

Anyone knows any fix for this? Can any TT employee help me out please? Thank you! I love this keyboard!

Animation.gif