View 71 ARGB TG Fans on GIGABYTE x470 Gaming 5 wifi

M.Mohammed Marzuk Ali

Hello Guys

3 days before I bought view 71 ARGB TG Cabinet in the hope of Building my new PC with Gigabyte x470 Gaming 5 wifi motherboard. I enquired the dealer whether this cabinet's Fan can be connected to my motherboard since Gigabyte uses 5VDG or 12vRGBW connecters. They sent a diagram that Thermaltake comes with a dedicated cable(E type) which supports for Gigabyte mother board.

Thermaltake.PNG.16fb7cf612f7dabab1cf32d3e1bf5c01.PNG

To my surprise, when I bought, there is no E Type cable(VDG), but only D Type cable(ARGB) and its marked as gigabyte too. They changed VDG port like ARGB port in diagram too and provide one ARGB cable. I spent money trusting that they are providing the right thing but now I lost trust.

Now.thumb.jpeg.bd1f2e4d16693330e043e143de7f94c0.jpeg

Anyway after that I tried to find solution how to connect cabinet fans to my Motherboard. I found a RGB Controller from Deepcool which has VDG and ARGB Ports. But I got a doubt that which will work and also I will be able to control Lights from motherboard  using Software. The cable comes with Convertor have SATA and 12vRGB port and. other ports are 3pin ARGB,3pin 5vVDG,4pin 12vRGB..So if I didn't connect RGB which comes with SATA cable and connects VDG port(option2) to mother board, will it work. What options do I have ? Any other Ideas ?

Deepcoolconvertor.jpg.d7221b0f27d5940150e5fdf3ea0f522f.jpg