RGB Plus resetting before and after League Of Legends game, still LED flicker when idle

SlamYourClam

When it starts, the lights reset to rainbow puke, then go back to the static color. Then when the game ends, again, the lights reset back to rainbow pule, and yet again go back to the static color I have set. Tony P here is another one for you. Can we get one reliable release with no issues? Also, still have to disable and re-enable the USB driver when it does not get recognized on boot, which has been happening for over a year and change now, and I still get the white LED flicker for no reason still. GET ME SOME RELIABLE SOFTWARE HOW MUCH DO I HAVE TO PAY TO MAKE THESE EXPENSIVE #### FANS WORK PROPERLY?!?!?!?!?!?!?

On 9/15/2021 at 5:48 AM, SlamYourClam said:

When it starts, the lights reset to rainbow puke, then go back to the static color. Then when the game ends, again, the lights reset back to rainbow pule, and yet again go back to the static color I have set. Tony P here is another one for you. Can we get one reliable release with no issues? Also, still have to disable and re-enable the USB driver when it does not get recognized on boot, which has been happening for over a year and change now, and I still get the white LED flicker for no reason still. GET ME SOME RELIABLE SOFTWARE HOW MUCH DO I HAVE TO PAY TO MAKE THESE EXPENSIVE #### FANS WORK PROPERLY?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Dear Sir 

Could you provide the software log and PC hardware information again? Please follow the tips below this link.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f4vu78intz2bbdi/TT RGB PLUS Debug Mode.docx?dl=0