Video game addicts...

Xianders

I have a bundle of birthday money burning a hole in my pocket.

I decided I was going to save it in a new XBOX game.

From the beginning, I have been interested in Fallout 3 and GTA 4, but there are others that I also like sometimes. Help me make a decision. I'm in a bit of a mood to add another shooter, but with more depth than the L4D, coarser and shorter than Mass Effect.

My current library consists of.

Ace Combat 6
Forza 2
Left 4 Dead
Project Gotham Racing 3
Mass Effect
Assassin's Creed
Saints Row
Harry Potter and the Order of The Phoenix (wife's I swear)
Lost: Via Domus (also my wife's)

Smurfs are people who look like scammers, but they play without programs that help them aim or shoot. These are people who take money from other people to play on their account and increase their rating. I've been surfing too. I was very happy because I was playing my favorite game and getting paid for it. I usually follow cs go tournaments to improve my skills, for this I use https://tips.gg/csgo/tournaments / perfect for this.

Addiction to video games is very bad. Trust me, I can tell that from my own experience. I had to somehow hide the fact that I smoke in the kitchen from my mother-in-law. I put water on the stove to boil and decided to splash some delicious herbs and tea there. Then I went to play computer. What was my reaction when half an hour later I received a message from the sensor that I purchased here? Of course, I ran to open the windows in the kitchen and wipe the spoiled pan. I'm an idiot, I agree.

• 2 months later...
On 9/28/2021 at 2:24 PM, Xianders said:

I have a bundle of birthday money burning a hole in my pocket.

I decided I was going to save it in a new XBOX game.

From the beginning, I have been interested in Fallout 3 and GTA 4, but there are others that I also like sometimes. Help me make a decision. I'm in a bit of a mood to add another shooter, but with more depth than the L4D, coarser and shorter than Mass Effect.

My current library consists of.

Ace Combat 6
Forza 2
Left 4 Dead
Project Gotham Racing 3
Mass Effect
Assassin's Creed
Saints Row
Harry Potter and the Order of The Phoenix (wife's I swear)
Lost: Via Domus (also my wife's)

Pokemon crystal gameshark codes

I recently left (my subscription terminated in mid-June) and have been playing for about three months. To put that in context for you, I began when I was in sixth grade. So, 11 or 12 years old? I'm now 26 years old.

This game came dangerously close to costing me my life.

I was absolutely and hopelessly addicted in the seventh and eighth grades. I would pretend to be unwell at school to the point of being held back. I lied to my parents because I couldn't explain why I was "sick" all of the time. I claimed I was bullied or whatever. I believe I spent more time at home than at school throughout those two years.