LGA1700 retrofit kit

BoredNerd

Just a few days left to LGA1700 release and we just received news that TT will retrofit most of their AIO cooling units to new LGA1700 socket.

One problem. They say contact local store or rep. I am in New York. I spoke with BestBuy, Microcenter and B and H. None know nothing about no TT kits. What do I do now ?

Anyone from TT can please let me know what is happening, I need this kit in my hands by 11/4

Thank you guys.

P.S.

I mean get amazon to work with you, this is so easy these days, come on guys. They store and ship for you, all you have to do is send it to them. Shut up and take my money :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/14/2021 at 8:06 PM, TT CPM said:

Hi,

You can order here https://www.ttpremium.com/?s=LGA1700

or contact our LA branch.

Thank you. I actually got a TL Ultra 360 AIO and after rep said they're 100% come with new bracket, mine didn't. And after requesting a bracket via RMA form as requested by support staff I am still waiting for it. It has been almost a month now.

On 11/15/2021 at 12:06 PM, TT CPM said:

Hi,

You can order here https://www.ttpremium.com/?s=LGA1700

or contact our LA branch.

What about us down here in Australia. I've got a Floe Riing RGB 240 TT Premium Edition AIO and want to upgrade to the new processor in the new year.

If the link above goes to the correct upgrade kit, which one would I need.

Gib

• 3 weeks later...