Cant detect anything again..

Hyberpsycrow

Same problem here. I have 10 Riing Quad fans on 2 controllers and I have to reboot my machine multiple times before both controllers are detected. I am completely regret having bought these fans. I had bought fans years ago from Thermaltake and always had problems with the software not running properly. I would have hoped that after that many years they would have solved their software problems, but now not only is the software still terrible and mostly doesn't work (and when it does it chews a ton of CPU usage), but now I can see that the hardware is even more unreliable.

I've spent close to $1,000 dollars on these fans (which look great), but are completely unreliable due to very very poor quality hardware controllers which are only intermittently recognized. If you do a Google search you will see that there are very many of us with this same problem, unfortunately always with Thermaltake fans.

There are some threads on this forum that are 4 years old with similar problems and no responses from tt support. Very disappointing.

I asked the onlie store i bough em to send me 2 new boxes and let me RMA the broken ones. That helped for me at first when i had the 120 mm fans.

Then i swapped the broken boxes out from the 140 mm fans with the 120 working RMA mm fan boxes.

Then i returned the 120 mm fans as a whole broken pack.

I suggest you call the store where you got em from to either RMA the 10 fans or ask if they can ship you 2 new boxes from ther sellers.

Same issue here.  It was working fine and then recently stopped.  The TT RGB Plus 2.04 software can't find the controller.  It also won't show any of the system stats in the software (IP Address, System Name, Temps, etc.) which is a clear indicator that this has nothing to do with the controller hardware.  It is super annoying to be stuck looking at rainbow puke while my system is running.

I am running Riing Plus 2.0.4 on a Asus Maximus Hero XIII

ts like TT director has hired his own son to make a RGB tool in haste and then the son keeps failing but he is allowed to since he is son of a gun !

I had my control boxes replaced after 3 weeks in RMA !

Then i use 1.4.4 #### tool since thats the only thet seems to work decent..We are talking 200 $ fans here !!! UTTERLY #### !

and TT dosent care..they dont rteply..i think corona killet em all maybe... RIP TT

Its like TT director has hired his own son to make a RGB tool in haste and then the son keeps failing but he is allowed to since he is son of a gun !

I had my control boxes replaced after 3 weeks in RMA !

Then i use 1.4.4 #### tool since thats the only thet seems to work decent..We are talking 200 $ fans here !!! UTTERLY #### !

and TT dosent care..they dont rteply..i think corona killet em all maybe... RIP TT

Allright. This was with the newest version V2.0.42021-11-09 and i could not change the fan speed or see any details or info.

If i install the V2.0.32021-08-31 then i can change the fan speed and see the info/details. So this version sort of works better.

But the TT  splash logo keep hanging or freeze to desktop when i power on my pc or reboot. I am using auto start for RGB plus for the fans to run sillent.

I found another person on reddit with the same problem. He also had the TT logo hanging or freezing on dekstop until you exit the program or load it manual.

Now im using RGB plus V 1.4.42021-09-30Drivers that seems to work, but it looks horrible outdated. And i dislike the auto startup since it shows the program for 5-10 sec. after each reboot or power on. until it minimizes again.

Tell me what i can do make stuff work with the new RGB 2.0