TT sync premium plus linking?

schmerzdj

there wws post a while back about a cable from a tt employee waying they have started selling a cable to join to tt prem sync plus controller together if u run out of jrainbow spots on ur motherboard. they even sold out apparwntly..... i NEED  to be able 2 run the 2 prem.sync controllers i have but i aleo need a jrainbow spot to run my other rgb..... where is this cable asd if gone whats another way to make this work!!!! ease answer fast this is holding up a 10k pc build

• 1 month later...

Mathematics has been the most intriguing maths olympiad books for class 1    and arduous subject for students since ages. The field of mathematics is flourishing swiftly and branching out to all spheres of life.  It is imperative that students should consider learning maths seriously. Maths Olympiads play a crucial role in motivating students to engage with the subject of mathematics in a more interesting and fun way. Maths Olympiads tries to test the innate problem solving and numerical skills among students. This is done by examining their skills in different areas such as Number and Arithmetic, Algebra and Patterns, Measures and Units, Space and Geometry and Chance and Data.