TT software Keeps dropping controllers?

nateh608

Hello TT Community,

Been dealing with a constant issue using TT controllers and TT software both 1.0 and 2.0. I have a pretty massive build in a level 20 xt that I just finished my second iteration of. The first build I didn't have all the components I wanted but had the same controller issues using TT software 1.0 where after initial install all controllers are picked up but eventually the last 2 aren't detected. The fans still work but with rainbow lightening but they are not detected so the color and speed cannot be controlled. I am running 12 120 ring trios, 3 140 ring trios, and 2 20 ring plus. Current controller configuration 4 ring trios on 1st controller, next 4 on second controller, both controller 1 and 2 are connect via the split usb 2.0 cord 3 and 4 are daisy chained to the second controller. The next 4 trios on 3rd controller, 3 140 ring trios and the 2 20 ring plus on 4th controller. All 4 controllers are connected to the PSU via one 4 port molex cable. Just tried 2.0 software and ran into the same controller detection issue where the last 2 can't be detected. Any one had issues where controllers are dropped after initial install? Any suggestions. I have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times.

Thanks

Current Specs:

Asus Crosshair Hero 8

AMD 5950x

3090 FE

32gb 3600mhz ripjaw ram

1200 crosshair hxi

2 480 TT radiators and one crosshair 280 radiator on a dual loop.

Any help would be appreciated. Cheers, Nate

I currently have software uninstalled so i get to look at rainbow puke with no fan control :(

20211129_180154.jpg

Edited by nateh608
added pic