web app developing

Contenter

Hi there,

It calls load testing.

In simple words, it's a type of testing that takes to know how many people your site can handle and not break. You need load testing for improving performance bottlenecks & ensuring the smooth functioning of software applications.

I can recommend to you the company who helped me in testing. Just give me a few minutes.

Good luck!

UPD:  https://u-tor.com/services/web-app-testing contact these guys!

• 1 month later...

For Website development to need to build your donation campaigns for your WooCommerce website that helps you to collect charitable donation payments across your website with the Donation for WooCommerce. As a powerful and robust WooCommerce extension, Donation for WooCommerce enables you to create fundraising campaigns with the ability to collect simple donation payments.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Sage IT is an innovative and fast-growing IT services company that specializes in providing solutions and products for businesses. We offer a wide range of professional and consulting services to help organizations overcome the challenges of today's ever-changing business environment. Our focus is on diminishing the boundaries between IT and Business to enable organizations to remain fit, resilient, and innovative.