How to choose CMS?

unaflores

Good day! I apologize, if not on the topic.
I don’t understand the sites very badly, and I need your help. I want to make myself the site, but I can not determine which CMS to use. The main task of the site, the placement of articles, the functionality should be like a blog.
I planned to do on Tilde, as you can collect the site yourself and you do not need to pay for the hosting, the domain name can be connected.
But my friend suggested that it is better to use WordPress.
Tell me, please, which CMS choose?

Good day! I finish the UX / UI courses, and for protection, I will also need to make a site. Our teacher gave us freedom in choosing the theme and CMS site. But he told us that when choosing a design, you can find examples on the Internet, and take the selected site as an example. As for CMS, you can define it from the selected site.
I can help you determine the site CMS. Do you have sites that can be for you examples?

18 hours ago, kaniyoy said:

Good day! I finish the UX / UI courses, and for protection, I will also need to make a site. Our teacher gave us freedom in choosing the theme and CMS site. But he told us that when choosing a design, you can find examples on the Internet, and take the selected site as an example. As for CMS, you can define it from the selected site.
I can help you determine the site CMS. Do you have sites that can be for you examples?

I work in the field of education and the main task of the site, share your experience, publishing useful articles for students, on the site you can find answers to questions, how to write yourself an essay, examples of essay, how to choose Online Paper Writing Service. The site concept is that the student can find answers to exciting questions on learning in small articles.

Here is an example of a site https://paperwritingservice.nyc/  that I chose for an example. Can you help determine his CMS? Thanks in advance!

Parerwritingservice site is made on CMS Wordpress. Your resource is very young, I really did not see the section with articles. The web page is so made that the user is convenient to place an order. From the content saw the free essay examples village.

I recommend you see more sites for an example, where there is a blog, tags are added, there are many such sites.