Choosing a Thermaltake

bad_turbulence

I am looking for a new chassis for my new gaming build and would like to know if there are any white chassis that woudl fit my needs.  I would like a tempered glass side and be able to see 3 RGB or ARGB fans through the front, whether that be glass or a mesh opening.  So it can either be an airflow model or a tempered glass front on this new white-only case.  I will have a white AIO and a regular 3090 (when i say regular, it won't be white) so I will mount the GPU in the normal horizontal fashion since it's not white and there wouldn't be rgb fans on my GPU to show off anyway, it's an EVGA FTW3 3090.  I would like good airflow if possible but i realize i will have to sacrifice some of that for a see-through build.  I would like to have very easy cable management so probably the bigger the better.  But most importantly I don't want a really old case design.  I'd like something very new and updated if possible in a Thermaltake design.  My current case is an H440 by NZXT but it's 5 or 6 years old now so i REALLY need an update.  I will not be doing a custom cooling loop or anything like that.  the GPU will be air cooled and the CPU 12900K will be AIO from Corsair (360mm).  It would be REALLY a bonus if the case had some RBG controllable lighting but not a must.  THANKS IN ADVANCE for any help with this .. Oh and my hard drives are like two 3.5" and two 2.5" and I'll have 3 M.2 drives.  But i will be doing away with internal 3.5's over time but I would like to have them if possible.  And if you suggest a case for me, could you include what fans would be best (ARGB) as far as fitment 120mm vs. 140mm, etc.