View 71 Bottom fans.

BoredNerd

Quick question.

Bottom fans. Where and how do I place them. May be I am too drunk right now but I can't figure out on how to attach bottom fans. I have few 120s around I'd like to place on the bottom and for some reason I can't. I guess I need a photo fans placed on the bottom and how to attach them. Screws or zip ties all good with me. For some reason they don't fit for me.

Any photos or tips ?

P.S.

Because photos I find they're all inside, so no way to place them on the bottom and so they're not visible ? 

26 minutes ago, BoredNerd said:

Quick question.

Bottom fans. Where and how do I place them. May be I am too drunk right now but I can't figure out on how to attach bottom fans. I have few 120s around I'd like to place on the bottom and for some reason I can't. I guess I need a photo fans placed on the bottom and how to attach them. Screws or zip ties all good with me. For some reason they don't fit for me.

Any photos or tips ?

P.S.

Because photos I find they're all inside, so no way to place them on the bottom and so they're not visible ? 

Hello 

the RED i marked in picture is where you mount the 2 120mm fan at the bottom of View 71.

you gotta remove the bottom filter first to secure the fans from the bottom of the case.

image.png.fc7784797b802a2e08d1b2271705a96f.png