Floe RC240 CPU & Memory AIO Liquid Cooler - Thermaltake app not detecting TOUGHLIQUID display, only detects Floe RC Ultra

nutteroo

Hi guys,

was hoping someone could help me out on this. I bought my gaming PC as a custom build from a shop and they installed the Floe RC240 CPU & Memory AIO Liquid Cooler for cooling. I had changed both LCD displays to show GIFs. I updated my pc last night to Windows 10 Version 21H2 for x64 (KB5010342) and all of a sudden today I can only change the LCD of the Floe RC Ultra and not the TOUGHLIQUID. The Thermaltake app does not even see it in the lighting section. I have attached photos of what's happening. I would really appreciate the help. Thanks

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

• 1 year later...

Unfortunately, I have this problem repeating several times per month. The hardware/software also often times prevents my pc from waking - sometimes taking up to 5 minutes to wake - I know this because right before it finally wakes, the fans ramp up and the lcd display and lights reset to factory before eventually reloading to my presets. Insofar as rectifying the missing lcd option - I have to go to device manager, disable the USB device (it will list it as unknown USB) then uninstall the RGB plus software, re-enable the usb device, re-install the RGB plus software and should work. Really frustrating to do this 3-4 times per month. Try and fix this please Thermaltake - you're better than this.