How do i control the RGB riing 120mm fans I have on my computer.

akumagai

I have thermaltake M360 liquid cooling system with the Riing 12 RGB Plus Radiator Fan TT Premium Edition 3 Pack but for some reason I cannot control the fans and when I install the TT RGB PLUS software it says there are no controllers attached. Is there a diagram manual I can access so I can tell if I have installed the fans correctly on to the controller provided in the pack. I got two kinds of controllers with the pack one is the LED controller and one that has a speed button on it. But it is not increasing in fan speed at all. It just idles even when I start using the computer to play games.

Hi akumagai,

Good day,

If you purchased the M360 Liquid Cooling Kit, the controller will look like the picture you provide as the fans in the package are Riing LED fans.

This means that the fans' lighting effects cannot be controlled by the TT RGB Plus 2.0 software; they can only be controlled by the controller. 

You should be aware that the controller only control the lighting effects, so the "speed" button on the controller controls how fast the lighting will go, not how fast the fan would run. 

If you get a pack of Riing 12 RGB Plus Radiator Fan TT Premium Edition 3 Pack to further complete your build, you should be looking at a different type of controller within that package.

This controller can only control RGB fans so you wouldn't be able to attach the Riing LED fans on to this controller.

Once you plug the fans into the controller, please make sure the controller's number switch is on default setting (please check user manual), and you should be able to see the RGB fans on the software. 

Please let us know if you have any other questions. 

Thank you.