Problems with health at work

Cybergirl

Okay, I'm not sure but I think I know what are you talking about. I had problems with sexual health too when I worked remotely. And not only with sexual. My intestine wasn't good too. Actually I don't know why is it happening because I thought that sitting job may cause only haemorrhoids. How wrong I was. Maybe the reason of my diseases was just stress? I don't know. I have been taking medicines for some time so it's gone. I bought them here if you really need. But what about my intestine... I had the surgery. I don't know the specific type of your problem so I give you both solutions. I hope I helped you.

• 2 months later...

Make a full body check up and discuss the results with the doctor. Self- treatment is definitely not a solution. Sometimes our bodies don't have enough vitamins or/and supplements and they start to behave weird. An extended blood test is one of the first steps which should be done in my opinion. Canada Drugs website helps you find infos about different meds, vitamins and supplements. Make sure you read those carefully.