V250 TB ARGB Mid Tower Error Code H_0x0001

FamiliarEcho

Hi all, 

So around 6 months ago I built a pc in the V250 ARGB case, and I didnt really care about RGB until my brother brought it up. I installed the TT RGB Plus app, and when I open it I am hit with a large banner that says "Cannot detect fan controller, please check the Fan Controller is connected (Error Code:H_0x0001)". Is there any way to fix this? My motherboard is the Aorus B450 Pro Wifi, and in the RGB Fusion software from Gigabyte, only the motherboard shows up and not the case. Does anyone have any ideas or solutions to fix this?

image_2022-04-01_192008.png

Hello @FamiliarEcho,

Thank you for your message. Unfortunately,  it can only be synced with Motherboard RGB Software.

"The V250 TG ARGB Air comes with three 120mm 5V ARGB front fans which can be either controlled by the physical RGB button on the I/O panel or motherboard software from ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI, and ASRock."

More information: https://www.thermaltake.com/v250-tg-argb-mid-tower-chassis.html