Core P6 Tempered Glass with reservoir build

Pharian

Hello, 

I’m planning a custom loop pc build to finally upgrade my trusty old i7-4790k, and I’d like to use a Core P6 Tempered Glass case. In particular for the option of swapping between both closed glass and open case configurations. 

1. The specs for the case say maximum length of video card is 300mm with a reservoir. The GPU I’m planning to use is a 3080 that is 320mm long. Will that extra 2cm really not fit? With a PR12, PR22, or PR32?

2. I’m looking at 3x toughman high static fans for the radiator, then 3x ring trio fans for the case. Would that work? 

3. Which CPU water blocks fit a LGA 1700 CPU? Do I need a separate 1700 mounting kit?

Edited by Pharian
Why is this text black?

Someone here is using the Thermaltake Core P6 case? Im thinking putting my computer in that case and removing the upper roof glass panel (staying with the mesh) Im flipping over if there will be enough ventilation, in the front there will be 3 fans Antec Prizm 120, another one at the back, and the cpu cooler will be Be quiet Dark Rock pro 4

• 1 month later...

Hi Folks!

Need some instant python assignment help? assignment writing service in uk can connect you with experts for "write my papers" online help at their website.As an object-oriented language, Python is one of the most sought-after subjects for students.With numerous classes, exams, and deadlines to meet, it can be difficult for students to concentrate on everything. With online assignment help students can try to get their paper done and improve their grades.