• [Greece] George Antonopoulos
    • [Hungary] Balazs Szabo
    • [Philippines] Michael F Samsin
    • [Sri Lanka] Sanjaya Bhanu
    • [Thailand] Pakawat Chaiboonma
    • [UK] Alex Banks
    • [USA] Calen Saddler

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/22/2022 at 04:00 PM

Participating modders are given a specific time frame to modify the heatsinks, without changing the overall appearance and layout of the RAM itself. Contestants must only use TOUGHRAM XG with no other PC components, contestants cannot add the ram to a motherboard or a PC build. Modders may create a stand for the modules but the overall modules must be the main focus of the overall design.

Going to be some disqualifications...

I am beyond baffled as to why 5 OUT OF THE 8 submissions were even accepted???

Participating modders are given a specific time frame to modify the heatsinks, without changing the overall appearance and layout of the RAM itself. Contestants must only use TOUGHRAM XG with no other PC components, contestants cannot add the ram to a motherboard or a PC build. Modders may create a stand for the modules but the overall modules must be the main focus of the overall design.

I agree with woe2you, I hope everyone that didn't modify the RAM gets disqualified...

Even more baffled at why George Antonopoulos has 96 votes for 3D printing a transformers logos and sticking them on the heatspreaders?!?!?!

Like seriously??? GTFO!

Michael F Samsin made something neat, that barely meets the contest rules, but in the end just slapped some covers on the RAM.

Pakawat Chaiboonma made something good, but just painted the heatspreaders and put stickers on them...

Alex Banks is the clear winner since he MADE whole new heatspreaders AND his own acrylic diffusers!!!

9 hours ago, DOOMMARINE said:

I agree with woe2you, I hope everyone that didn't modify the RAM gets disqualified...

Even more baffled at why George Antonopoulos has 96 votes for 3D printing a transformers logos and sticking them on the heatspreaders?!?!?!

Like seriously??? GTFO!

Michael F Samsin made something neat, that barely meets the contest rules, but in the end just slapped some covers on the RAM.

Pakawat Chaiboonma made something good, but just painted the heatspreaders and put stickers on them...

Alex Banks is the clear winner since he MADE whole new heatspreaders AND his own acrylic diffusers!!!

Agreed. What are even some of these submissions, it looks like 99% effort went in the "stand" and 1% in the modules itself.  Some of the submissions should be disqualified honestly. Otherwise what are rules for.

On 5/21/2022 at 12:55 AM, DOOMMARINE said:

Like seriously??? GTFO!

It's a beautiful contest to promote these awasome rams, why so much hate since also others didn't meet other standards like, the deadline! Chill out sit back and enjoy!

6 hours ago, Konstantinos Linaras said:

It's a beautiful contest to promote these awasome rams, why so much hate since also others didn't meet other standards like, the deadline! Chill out sit back and enjoy!

Totally Agree , cant understand why people taking it so serious , first of all clearly they comment without knowing 100% the rules, The deadline of the contest was at May 1st and some modders including Alex Banks post their work at May 3-4 so if we start talking about disqualifications then the deadlines that not respected from all participants is the first that may need to be consider. Anyway in my personal opinion noone should be disqualified , at the end this is not a public contest but an event of Tt modding team. All participants are respectable we saw their work over the years also in other events or pc builds , Sadly toxicity is everywhare nowdays. You kids as previous comment correctly said definitaly need to chill out sit back and enjoy. Also the final result is not counted 100% from the community members but also from Tt internal judgement.

Stop hating and crying

Want to say one thing I have being  watching this competition from the start and I have noticed some comments that don’t have anything to do with what this competition is all about.  Criticism is normal but not when it reaches the level of insulting . Every modder is unique in what he does that’s why we must respect their work because we are not the ones doing the work, we just vote for their work . I see some people attacking other participants for their work because they don’t like the fact how well they are doing, and they have also commented that they should get disqualified . You should look at guidelines carefully and read them then judge if they are not following them. As for disqualification there are modders who posted their work after the deadline which shouldn’t be allowed. So should they get disqualified ? Get your facts together read the guidelines and remember this is an event to have fun and admire the work from these modders. Show some respect as they are professionals, we must also.be when we comment and vote. Goodluck to all