how to fix

Azukzia

I have been testing out some of the macro functions for my Iris Optical RGB mouse with the tt esports command center pro and then it just bugged out and now only shows this when i open the program, how do i fix this (i have re-install the progam multiple times with the same results.) 2160788b48fe62be6321a189cc87860c.png

• 1 year later...
  1. Check for Compatibility: Ensure that the version of the TT esports Command Center Pro software you are using is compatible with your operating system. Verify if there are any known issues or updates related to your specific mouse model.

2. Update Software and Drivers: Visit the official website of TT esports or the manufacturer of your mouse to check for the latest software updates and drivers. Download and install the most recent version to ensure compatibility and bug fixes.

3. Run as Administrator: Try running the TT esports Command Center Pro software as an administrator. Right-click on the program's icon and select "Run as administrator." This can sometimes resolve permission-related issues.

• 6 months later...