Cryptocurrency mining

Jack1996

Hello!
You can invest in any cryptocurrency with graphical mining, but you should understand that the performance on different algorithms will be different on the same card. Older algorithms are already poorly suited for video processors and will not bring any profit. This is due to the emergence of new devices on the market - the so-called ASIC miners. They are much more productive and greatly increase the complexity of the network, but their cost is high and runs into thousands of dollars. That is why SHA-256 (Bitcoin) or Scrypt (Litecoin, Dogecoin) coin mining at home is not a good idea.

It's a very interesting topic. It seems to me that everyone will find the most interesting things for themselves. So, it is necessary to pay attention to the fact that everyone can mine with the minimum amount. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you are looking for an opportunity to invest for yourself and do not know how to do it correctly, I am sure many have come across this, including me. Then I recommend that you get acquainted with http://s-group.fun/en/ where you can find all the useful information on this subject and talk with experts who will help you choose the best investment option for you.