How much do you know about�Plunger Switch】 ? Share with us~

Guest Tt Paul

Guest Tt Paul

Basically, Plunger switch delivers mechanical keyboard similar experience but with much quieter and easier to press keystroke, of course including both tactile and audible. Tt eSPORTS KNUCKER pro-gaming keyboard successfully installing the Plunger switch which is aiming for outstanding keystroke experience and amazing gentle feedback. Also, KUNCKERã€Team DK Edition】  is tested and examined by DOTA2 world Championã€Team DK】and constantly provides amazing responsive feel.

Below is the unboxing & overview video for your reference:

post-225-0-00570900-1408935861_thumb.jpg

post-225-0-66378500-1408935873_thumb.jpg

post-225-0-23200100-1408936041_thumb.jpg

post-225-0-63036200-1408937803_thumb.jpg

I'm looking to get a Knucker as my keyboard for my upcoming first PC build. I can understand the beauty of micro-switches since I am making an arcade stick with Happ parts (mainly waiting for the stuff necessary for fixing the box up), but keyboards with them are often way too expensive for my taste seeing that I don't feel the need to get anything drastically above "middle of the road".

Guest Tt Paul

I'm looking to get a Knucker as my keyboard for my upcoming first PC build. I can understand the beauty of micro-switches since I am making an arcade stick with Happ parts, but keyboards with them are way too expensive for my taste.

Hello, Dabeavis!

Welcome to Tt Community.

Hope you can get your own KUNCKER keyboard asap and share with us more about your experience, thanks.

Hello, Dabeavis!

Welcome to Tt Community.

Hope you can get your own KUNCKER keyboard asap and share with us more about your experience, thanks.

I'd kindly get the Knucker under normal circumstances, but I found a deal on the Challenger Pro that I simply can't refuse given it's still there for a good while longer. Even then I want to get an LED-backlit keyboard in general, perhaps a backlit version of the Knucker could would be the perfect answer given the LEDs don't jump up the price too much.

• 1 month later...